Browse municipality pages:
Here's our latest on Yabucoa:
As of Nov 28th:
- OVER 90% of the town is still without any electricity. AEE states 27 Nov that Yabucoa has no grid power: http://m.primerahora.com/noticias/puerto-rico/nota/hay18municipiossinserviciodeaee-1257215/
-OVER 90% is still without potable water. Mobile Oasis/Water distribution centers are continuing to operate.
- Cell service is spotty in many places.
- Food is still being distributed by neighborhood.
- Mayor secured partnership with Proctor & Gamble to set up a rolling/mobile laundromat center
- some schools are still closed due to infrastructure and road conditions.